When these solid axle wheel locks are installed on your front wheel, there's no need to carry a second lock to secure it. No special key needed, only a 15mm wrench. Using a gravity locking system, your wheel can only be removed when your bike is upside down. A primary u-lock, cable lock, or chain lock will prevent the bike from flipping when secured to a fixed object. Includes a 5mm hex wrench for easy install/uninstall. Coated with weather protectant to help prevent corrosion. As a side note, I switched all my wheel locks to Kryptonite nuts and skewers and have ridden thousands of miles with no issues.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel
- Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys)
- WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees
- Use in tandem with U-Lock to create a complete locking solution for your bike
- Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding
- Solid Axle Wheel Lock, Solid Axle Locking Nuts, Locking Track Nuts, Bicycle Security Nuts, Kryptonite Security Wheelnutz, Keyless Wheel Lock
- Product weight: .17 lbs